Sry pals,
Nt free recently as i am ma-pling and there r a lot of hw so no time to post.But i sincerely thanx all of you hu still continue to post and i promise i will update the moment i am free!I gt a sad news(bt gd news to some ppl) and gd news to tel u all.Which one would u lyk to hear first?
I tink u all will prefer the gd news first.The gd news is i haf quit JAPANESE!!!Whoa!!!I am loving it.This is gd news for ppl hu one me to go out to play wif them.Yay!Finaaly,i gain back my freedom!I hate japanese bt my mum forced me to join de.After much persuasion,i give in and join japanese class after school from 4.30pm to 6.30pm.Sianzzz...japanese sucks like HELL...i wanna quit earlier bt my mum disallow it...then no choice bt to continue bt i keep getting zero for all tests and dictations so my mum tinks it is a waste of time spending 2 hours there so she allow me to quit.Phew!What a relief for me!I tink i am going to quit tml.C hw first as two of my frends r also planning to quit so i will quit wif them.Frankly,i really cn nt cope wif japanese.The bad news is i haf fever today after playing basketball wif bobo and grace in the afternoon.It is fun bt felt giddy after playing.Luckily today no hw so i gt time to go c doctor wif my mum when she returns home from work.Spent a total of $18 for medicine and MC.I dun haf P.E. for one more day!Yipee!But i gt weird fever leh...i gt fever for a while then no fever and then fever returns again...this process keeps repeat by itself and the doctor suspects it is dengue fever...but of course is nt true as i only has slight fever.Actually,yesterday night gt a bit fever le and my legs r damn cold(shivering lyki haf parkiston).I even cover 3 blankets.Really..nt kidding hor...The thought of my legs shivering non-stop still send chills down my spine.Ok!Thats for today!Going to do my online maths quiz le!BB!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
4th March,2008
Posted officially by Tan Wei Liang at 4:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment